Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Effective May 26, 2020
The Leasing Center Will Be Open To Residents and Guests By Appointment Only
Residents and Guests should call the Leasing Center when they arrive so that a member of the team can let them in as the doors will be locked.
All Residents and Guests in the Leasing Center must wear face coverings
that fully cover their nose and mouth.
Anyone who is ill, has COVID-19 and/or has been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days will not be allowed in the Leasing Center and should contact the office by using the phone or email below.
- Rent Drop Box: A rent drop box is located outside of the door to the Leasing Center. Please use this box to drop off any written communication not submitted online.
- Rent Payments: We encourage all residents to pay rent by dropping it in the above mentioned rent drop box located outside the Leasing Center's front door. We also encourage residents to pay online via our website. Online rent payments can be made by visiting this address: www.franklinlandings.com/page/resident_portal/online_rent_payments
Note: Rent payments can be made using your checking account for a small fee of $2.95. Credit cards are accepted for a fee of 3.5 %.
- Package Delivery: We are no longer accepting packages at the Leasing Center. Please make arrangements to have your packages delivered directly to you at your residence.
- Maintenance Requests: We are completing both non-emergency and emergency work orders provided that no member of the household has/has been exposed to COVID-19, is feeling ill, is taking care of anyone that is ill and/or has recently traveled internationally. Residents will be contacted by a member of the office team on the same day the work order is scheduled to confirm these qualifications are met. The maintenance technician will also confirm that these qualifications are met when he/she arrives at your residence if anyone is home. Please be reminded that our maintenance team will NOT go into any residence if there is someone home under the age of 18 home without an adult present at the time.
- Check Your Email For Updates: Pay close attention to emails sent by management. E-mail will be the primary way in which we will get messages out to you regarding the pandemic, along with any further operational changes occurring at our community due to the illness. Please share this information with your family/roommates/neighbors and encourage any resident who has recently changed e-mail addresses or believes the office may have their incorrect email address on file to contact the office via phone or email to ensure we have the correct email address on file for you.
- Know the facts about COVID-19 and download the CDC information sheet.
Thank you for your cooperation during this difficult time. We encourage you to stay up to date on news regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and follow any federal, state and local guidelines pertaining to the virus.
Phone: 508-528-8557 ~ E-Mail: Franklin@landingsgroup.com